Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drained doctor leaves patients for pastries

Nothing new-- just another story about people checking out and doing something crazy. This one was sent by a friend who hears me joke about my future pastry shop all of the time.

I always like to read stories like this. No matter how played out. I like stories about people going out and doing stuff without boundary, if you will. This one was close to home since Alex and I always joke about doing culinary school together! We'd kill each other I'm sure.

I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out what my next "work" step in life will be. More PR? More Marketing? More Arts & Culture? Or is it time to do something crazy. I'm not that old, am I really justified in "checking out" already?

Hmmm....

Read "Drained doctor leaves patients for pastries" on CNN Living

No comments: