Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday July 13 Kids!

Singing: Happy Birtday to Carol, Happy Birthday to Paul, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to us all!

Like I previously posted, Carol asked me to make a birthday cake for the three of us, and kindly provided me with some money to get supplies. I couldn't resist the temptation of trying to stack up a three tier cake. Tada!

I'm pretty proud of it. The best part is that I'm getting faster, more organized and neater. This took me a total of probably 8 hours over the course of the week. Good thing I have no life!

Okay, who gets a cake next?

Three tiers of cake for three fabulous July 13 babies. In case you would like to know, the first and last tiers were orange supreme cake with lightly lemon buttercream, and the middle layer was chocolate butter cake with chocolate almond filling. yummm...


(Picture: Paul, Me, Carol, The Cake)